[neutron][all] Functional/tempest/rally jobs not running on changes

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 07:42:10 UTC 2021

Hi,
There was a bunch of patches which tried to reduce the number of jobs
executed for Neutron:
https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22improve-neutron-ci%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

worth checking it as perhaps some irrelevant file list needs to be updated.

lajoskatona

Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. jún. 6.,
V, 0:51):