[neutron][all] Functional/tempest/rally jobs not running on changes

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Jun 4 21:38:35 UTC 2021

 ---- On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 16:31:36 -0500 Brian Haley <haleyb.dev at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > Hi,
 >
 > This might be affecting more than Neutron so I added the [all] tag, and
 > is maybe being discussed in one of the #opendev channels and I missed it
 > (?), but looking at a recent patch recheck shows a number of jobs not
 > being run, for example [0] has just 11 jobs instead of 25 in the
 > previous run.
 >
 > So for now I would not approve any changes since they could merge
 > accidentally with broken code.
 >
 > I pinged gmann and he thought [1] might have caused this, and it just
 > merged... so perhaps a quick revert is in order.

yeah, that is only patch in devstack side we merged.I have not clue why 791541
is causing the issue for check pipleline on master. gate pipeline is all fine and
all the jobs are running there. Anyways I proposed the revert for now and meanwhile
we can debug what went wrong with 'pragma'.

- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/794822

-gmann