[neutron][all] Functional/tempest/rally jobs not running on changes

Brian Haley haleyb.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 21:31:36 UTC 2021

Hi,

This might be affecting more than Neutron so I added the [all] tag, and
is maybe being discussed in one of the #opendev channels and I missed it
(?), but looking at a recent patch recheck shows a number of jobs not
being run, for example [0] has just 11 jobs instead of 25 in the
previous run.

So for now I would not approve any changes since they could merge
accidentally with broken code.

I pinged gmann and he thought [1] might have caused this, and it just
merged... so perhaps a quick revert is in order.

-Brian

[0] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/790060
[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/791541