libcloud

Massimo Canonico massimo.canonico at uniupo.it
Fri Jun 4 10:50:15 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm new and I'm not sure if here is the right place to post the
questions related to OpenStack and Libcloud.

I've used for years OpenStack provided by Chameleon project and recently
they change the autentication procedure (they use a federate login).
Since them, I'm having problem to use my script with libcloud.

This script was working with the legacy login:

provider = get_driver(Provider.OPENSTACK)
conn = provider(auth_username,auth_password,ex_force_auth_url=auth_url,

         ex_force_auth_version='3.x_password',

     ex_tenant_name=project_name,

     ex_force_service_region=region_name,api_version='2.1')

Now it is not working. If I take a look at the openrc file I can note this:

export OS_AUTH_TYPE="v3oidcpassword"

Maybe, this is the problem.

Any idea about how can I fix my script?

Thanks,