[TripleO] tripleo repos going Extended Maintenance stable/train OK? (not yet IMO)

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Jun 3 12:57:46 UTC 2021

Hello all,

as discussed at [1] the train branch across all tripleo repos will be
moving to extended maintenance at the end of this week. Before we make
the train-em tag I have pushed one last release on train with [2] and
rebased [1] onto that.

As discussed in [1] train is still an active branch for tripleo and we
can and will continue to merge fixes there. It just means that we will
no longer be making tagged releases for train branches.

If you have any questions or concerns about any of this please reach out,

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/790778/2#message-e8ee1f6febb4780ccbb703bf378bcfc08776a49a
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/794583