[kolla-ansible] Is it possible to know software version in docker image ?

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:56:25 UTC 2021

Slightly off-topic but I believe we have established it's a bug in
VPNaaS in that it does not work with current package versions on a
supported platform.
I don't know whether it works on Ubuntu. I believe it should work
somewhere because Neutron seems to be testing it nonetheless,
presumably only ever on Ubuntu. ;-)

-yoctozepto