[ops][nova][victoria] Unable to Migrate: Host filter ignoring hosts

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Jul 29 08:32:35 UTC 2021

Do you see anything in the placement.log? Are there enough resources
on that node? If you have it installed you could check the current
allocations with the osc-placement command:

openstack resource provider list

and then

openstack resource provider show --allocations <UUID>

Zitat von DHilsbos at performair.com: