[tc][all] Please Help On Collecting Pain Points

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:57:44 UTC 2021

Looks like we've started making some progress in the etherpad[1] which is
great- thank you to those that have already jotted ideas down- but we are
still missing a fair number of projects..

If we want pain points fixing to be a community goal, we should get them
collected ASAP. If there is anything I can help with, please let me know!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/pain-point-elimination