gerrit no longer lading from iphone

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Jul 25 19:44:03 UTC 2021

On 2021-07-25 19:55:52 +0200 (+0200), Radosław Piliszek wrote:
[...]
> For me, it started working snappier so I thought it had some
> software improvement as well. ;-)

More like (virtual) hardware improvement. We more than doubled the
size of the server at the new provider, going from 59.0GiB to
125.8GiB usable RAM (among other factors). Given we suspected our
prior sluggishness was due to memory pressure, we're hoping this
increase improves performance significantly for users.

Huge thanks to VEXXHOST for providing the new server, as well as to
Rackspace for hosting the service for nearly a decade prior.
--
Jeremy Stanley