[centos][kolla-ansible][wallaby][vpnaas] I need Help

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Sun Jul 25 19:18:25 UTC 2021

Oh !! Thanks a lot, really.

Indeed, I installed kolla-ansible 12.0, install wallaby (it works perfectly… expect Vpnaas), then I changed "wallaby" to « victoria » in globals.yml.

And in Wallaby's notes, there is the sentence:
The Karbor project is no longer maintained and retired since the Wallaby cycle. Its support and roles are also removed since Wallaby cycle.
So, it's not normal that it doesn't work. I understand…. There is a lot of things, it’s not easy to do the right thing the first time.

On the other hand ... and I hope not to abuse, I am not sure I understand "clone https://opendev.org/openstack/kolla-ansible".
Do you have to uninstall kolla-ansible 12 before putting 11?
How do you do "pip install that directory then"? Really sorry for these stupid questions, but I'm afraid to mess things up.

Franck