[centos][kolla-ansible][wallaby][vpnaas] I need Help

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Sun Jul 25 12:52:18 UTC 2021

Hello
Having had no help with my Vpnaas (centos wallaby) problem, I came back to Victoria because I know from having tested that Vpnaas works as it should under Victoria.
A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to use 3 test servers, I had set up Victoria (with Centos and kolla-ansible). No problem, everything was working as I wanted it to.
I have since set up 3 new servers to set up an Openstack for my students.
if i install Wallaby, no Vpnaas, and I need VPNaaS…. So Victoria.

if I install Victoria, and this is the 1st time that this happens to me, horizon does not work. The horizon docker does not start.
The "docker logs horizon" command ends with the following 3 lines:
++ config_karbor_dashboard
++ for file in $ {SITE_PACKAGES} / karbor_dashboard / enabled / _ * [^ __]. py
/ usr / local / bin / kolla_extend_start: line 121: ENABLE_KARBOR: unbound variable

I cannot understand the problem. Is it possible to have some help, some clues to solve this problem.
Many thanks in advance.
Franck VEDEL