[cloudkitty] No indexes in the rated_data_frames table

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Jul 23 20:11:25 UTC 2021

Hello Thomas,

Storing data frames in SQL is only supported by the v1 storage interface:
https://docs.openstack.org/cloudkitty/latest/admin/configuration/storage.html
The v2 storage interface introduced InfluxDB and Elasticsearch as
replacement.

I believe the plans of the previous core team was to deprecate v1 storage
[1], so I am not sure we'll want to put lots of effort in supporting it.
However feel free to propose a patch, if it's trivial enough I don't see
why we wouldn't merge it.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/cloudkitty/stein.html#new-features