[openstack-ansible] Re: Pls help newbie :) bare metal new Ansible deployment

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 08:57:23 UTC 2021

Hi Nick,

Have you started by building an "All-In-One" which should give you a
completely functional test environment inside a single VM or bare metal
machine?

See
https://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ansible/victoria/user/aio/quickstart.html

The AIO will auto-configure everything for you which is then a good
starting point for comparing with your real bare metal deployment.

If you join the IRC channel #openstack-ansible we can try to help out.
See https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/irc.html

I don't see your config file attached here?

Regards,

Jonathan.