[Kolla] [ Kolla-Ansible] Existing Workloads getting Impacted on Upgrade

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 17:02:09 UTC 2021

Hello, I got same beahaviour during a a deploy for adding new components. I
found all vm stopped.
I do not know if it the following is the cause:
I have masakari with hacluster.
Before deploy again a set compute nodes in maintenance node under masakari
and deploying again I found instances up.
Keep in mind I do not know how masakari works.
Ignazio