[horizon] [plugins] [heat-dashboard] [murano-dashboard] Drop nodejs10 Support

vishal manchanda manchandavishal143 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 10:39:03 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed I have pushed a series of patches[1] in the last
few months to
drop nodejs10 support from our gate job because nodejs10 is already EOL.
All horizon
plugins and horizon moved to nodejs14 which is the current LTS version also
runtime for
the Xena release[2]. Next Step is to drop nodejs10 support, only two
horizon plugins left
that still run nodejs10 job i.e openstack/heat-dashboard and
opensatck/murano-dashboard.
So I would request to heat and murano core team to approve open patches for
the same [3], [4]
and then we can finally drop it from the horizon.

Thanks to all for taking this as the priority and quick approvals on the
patches.

In case of any issue, please feel free to reach out to Horizon channel
#openstack-horizon.

Regards,
Vishal Manchanda(irc: vishalmanchanda)

[1]