[tc][ptl] TC + PTL interaction in Yoga Virtual PTG

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue Jul 13 18:09:21 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

In one of the previous TC meeting, we discussed about having the TC and PTLs (project leaders)
interaction sessions in PTG.

The goal of this session is:
* To improve the interaction between TC and PTLs.
* Discuss about the things we as TC or as community need to improve.
* Any required change in the process or so which project leaders think can be helpful in the
development cycle or overall project health.

I have created the below etherpad with the draft agenda , If you as PTL or project representatives
would like to attend this session, please add your name under L38 section:

- https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/tc-ptl-interaction

I am thinking we can plan this session for two hours either on Monday or Tuesday. Please add your
preference in the below doodle poll (including TC members):

- https://doodle.com/poll/ua72h8aip4srsy8s

-gmann