[CloudKitty] Virtual PTG October 2021

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:46:40 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

As you probably heard our next PTG will be held virtually in October.

I've marked October 18, at 14:00-17:00 UTC [1]. We already have a
CloudKitty meeting organized for this day. Therefore, it seems the most
practical choice. However, if you guys would like some other dates and/or
time, just let me know. The room I selected is called "Bexar".

I've also created an etherpad [2] to collect ideas/topics for the PTG
sessions. If you have anything to discuss, please don't hesitate to write
it there.

[1] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/8tum5yl1bx43
[2] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/cloudkitty-ptg-xena

--