[docs][openstackdocstheme][oslo] - can deprecated-badge-container be added to the pre-pike docs

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Tue Jul 13 06:12:48 UTC 2021

On 12.07.21 17:35, Walsh, Helen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Pike seems to be the first project to have a notification of its current
> support status
>
> https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/pike/drivers.html
> <https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/pike/drivers.html>  This is in
> extended maintenance and *not *the current release. The current
> supported release is Wallaby. <https://docs.openstack.org/wallaby/>
>

> Is there any way to get a similar status for Ocata and Newton e.g. This
> project is End of Life and *not *the current release. The current
> supported release is Wallaby. <https://docs.openstack.org/wallaby/>

That feature was only introduced afterwards. openstackdocstheme is not
branched and thus backporting it is very tricky. And then you need to
check that you can still publish the old documents properly.

So, definitely not easy. I would not try it,

Andreas

--
 Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com Twitter: jaegerandi
  SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D 90409 Nürnberg