]ops] Something wrong with rabbit settings

Massimo Sgaravatto massimo.sgaravatto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:20:39 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot for your replies

I indeed forgot to say that I am using durable queues (i.e I set
amqp_durable_queues = true in the conf files of the OpenStack services).

I'll investigate further about the root cause of these network partitions,
but I implemented this rabbit cluster exactly to be able to manage such
scenarios ...
Looks like I can have a much more reliable system with a single rabbit
instance ...

Moreover: is it normal/expected that it doesn't recover itself  ?

Thanks, Massimo