[tripleo] Retiring tripleo-common-tempest-plugin

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Fri Jul 9 04:57:12 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have raised this in #tripleo channel yesterday but I noticed we have
a tempest plugin[1] for tripleo but it has never been used actually.
The repo has not been updated for a while and it's documentation still
mentions very old items like python2, usage of mistral in undercloud, and
so on.

Because I'm not aware of any plan to use this repo for our testing,
I proposed retiring repo[1]. If anybody has concern with this retirement,
please give your feedback on the proposed change.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/project-config/+/800154

Thank you,
Takashi