[TripleO] Abandoning all open stable/stein and stable/queens patches for EOL

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 15:15:31 UTC 2021

Hello folks

As brought to my attention this morning, we still have some open
reviews against stein [1] and queens [2].

Since we have agreed to EOL those branches we should not be merging
any new code there (if this is news to you (!) see [3] - EOL patches
at [4][5]).
I am going to go through and abandon all the patches in [1][2].

If this causes problems for you then please reach out to me ASAP so we
can work something out if possible (may be harder for stein, e.g. we'd
have to address some broken jobs first). For example, we can try and
merge your patch and then resend the EOL patches at [4][5].

Once the patches at [4][5] merge (which is looking pretty close, they
have at least one +2 from the release team) then all bets are off we
can't merge anything else there.

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/(project:%255Eopenstack/.*tripleo.*)AND(status:open)AND(branch:stable/stein)
[2] https://review.opendev.org/q/(project:%255Eopenstack/.*tripleo.*)AND(status:open)AND(branch:stable/queens)