examples or docs about Slurm cloud bursting on OpenStack ?

Pablo Escobar Lopez pablo.escobarlopez at unibas.ch
Wed Jul 7 10:18:38 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am exploring the option to use the Slurm elastic computing support (
https://slurm.schedmd.com/elastic_computing.html ) together with the Slurm
configless support ( https://slurm.schedmd.com/configless_slurm.html ) to
deploy dynamic Slurm clusters on OpenStack which can automatically grow and
shrink.

In a quick search I couldn't find any example or documentation which is
specific to Slurm + Openstack. Does anyone has any experience on this
specific topic? Can you point me to any documentation or examples?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Regards,
Pablo.