[openstack-ansible][osa] Wallaby has been released with 23.0.0

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at ya.ru
Mon Jul 5 17:57:12 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

We're happy to announce, that OpenStack-Ansible project has finally released stable/wallaby version with tag 23.0.0.

This release includes more then 700 changes from over 50 contributors. And I'd love to thank everyone who made this release happen!

The major changes since Victoria are:
  - Added experimental support of Debian Bullseye (11) and CentOS 8 Stream
  - Significantly improved workflow and status of Cloudkitty, Trove and Zun roles
  - Added PKI role, that generates local CA, so self-signed certificates will be trusted inside deployment
  - nspawn containers support has been removed

For the full log of the changes, please reffer to the project Release Notes [1]

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/openstack-ansible/wallaby.html

--
Kind Regards,
Dmitriy Rabotyagov