Extension of disk in cinder

Salman Sheikh salman10sheikh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:40:28 UTC 2021

Hi Gorka,

Thanks for the information. one more thing I need to know, how we get the
storage usage of object store (swift). suppose at the time of installation
through packstack we define the swift_storage 20G, if any other
person wants to know how much space is used in swift, then how we can get
the information how much space is available in the object storage size.