[release][tc][neutron] how to EOL unofficial branches under offical repositories

Herve Beraud hberaud at redhat.com
Thu Jul 1 12:59:32 UTC 2021

Hello,

I think that you are more or less in the same situation as with
`puppet-openstack-integration`.

Please have a look to this patch
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/798282

I think that we could do something similar and then remove the stale
branches.

Let me know what you think about this.

--
Hervé Beraud