[all][mentoring][outreachy][GSoC]Summer Interns/ Student Coders Anyone?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:04:58 UTC 2021

Hello :)

So, if you've been involved in Outreachy, the Google Summer of Code[1] is
pretty similar. It looks like the applications for projects open January
29, 2021 at 11:00 (Pacific Standard Time) if anyone wants to apply. I
encourage you all to do so! It gets a lot of attention from university
students so it's a great opportunity to get some new contributors and teach
some more of the world about our community and open source!

If you are interested in applying, let me know and I will do what I can to
help you with the application to get it done on time (deadline not listed
on the site yet, but they always come faster than we'd like)!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/get-started/