[largescale-sig] Next meeting: January 27, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jan 27 15:51:53 UTC 2021

We held our meeting today. We discussed progress documenting an
openstack operator's Scaling Journey[1], as well as ways to share more
information and generate more engagement in our regular meeting.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Large_Scale_SIG

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2021/large_scale_sig.2021-01-27-15.00.html

Action items:
* ttx to revive the OSarchiver upstreaming effort
* ttx to start a "how many compute nodes in your typical cluster"
discussion on the ML
* belmoreira to post first draft of the ScaleOut FAQ
* all to think about 5-10min presentations to use in a video version of
our SIG meeting

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, February 10 at 15utc in
#openstack-meeting-3 on Freenode IRC. Please join us if interested in
helping make large scale openstack less scary!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)