[SIG] [all] [TC] [Automation] [Cloud Research] [k8s] [Containers] [Multi Arch] [Packaging] [PowerVMStacker] [Public Cloud] [Resource Management] Updates Required?

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:35:33 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!

I don't know if any of you have looked at the sigs governance[0] site
lately, but there are a number of SIGs that seem to have out of date
statuses and/or chairs listed that are no longer active in the community.

>From what I can tell, the following list of SIGs could maybe use some
updating.

- Automation
- Cloud Research
- Containers
- k8s
- Multi Arch
- Packaging
- PowerVMStacker
- Public Cloud
- Resource Management

I have created an etherpad[1] with all the SIGs for more cohesive
discussion on changes. Please make comments there! I am happy to push the
updates if things need to change; I just need to know what to change it to.

Tangentially related, kudos Rico for chairing the most SIGs by far!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/
[1] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2021-SIG-Updates