[All][StoryBoard] Angular.js Alternatives

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:23:25 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone!

The StoryBoard team is looking at alternatives to Angular.js since its
going end of life. After some research, we've boiled all the options down
to two possibilities:

Vue.js

or

React.js

I am diving more deeply into researching those two options this week, but
any opinions or feedback on your experiences with either of them would be
helpful!

Here is the etherpad with our research so far[3].

Feel free to add opinions there or in response to this thread!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo) & The StoryBoard Team

[1] https://vuejs.org/
[2] https://reactjs.org/
[3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/replace-angularjs-storyboard-research