[all] CI test result table in the new gerrit review UI

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 10:58:05 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-01-19 at 16:58 +1100, Ian Wienand wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 01:39:13PM +0100, Balázs Gibizer wrote:
> > I understand that adapting the old CI test result table to the new gerrit
> > review UI is not a simple task.
>
> We got there in the end :) Change [1] enabled the zuul-summary-results
> plugin, which is available from [2].  I just restarted opendev gerrit
> with it, and it seems to be working.  Look for the new "Zuul Summary"
> tab next to "Files".  I would consider it a 0.1 release and welcome
> any contributions to make it better.
>
> If you want to make changes, you should be able to submit a change to
> system-config with a Depends-On: and trigger the
> system-config-run-review test; in the results returned there are
> screenshot artifacts that will show the results (expanding this
> testing also welcome!).  We can also a put a node on hold for you to
> work on the plugin if you have interest.  It's also fairly easy to run
> the container locally, so there's plenty of options.

Thanks for this. One issues I've noted is that it doesn't update as I click
through a chain of patches. The results from patch N will be shown for any other
patch I navigate to. I don't know if this is an issue with my browser, though it
sounds like something is being cached and that cache should be invalidated?

Stephen