Requesting help with OpenStack configuration files

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:34:05 UTC 2021

Bonjour fellow Montrealer!

As Thomas mentioned, I dont think there is a fixed standard for config
files vs code.

That said, most configuration file that are used by Openstack services
(nova, cinder, glance, neutron) are usually ending in .conf and have the
following contents.

[section_name_blocks]
key=value
#comments

If the file looks like that, it's usually a good indication that it's a
configuration file and not code.