Cannot login to Built trovestack image

Ryan Price-King ryan at messagecloud.com
Thu Jan 14 17:17:27 UTC 2021

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, I had time off and had to research what the issues
were.

Your doc really helped to get the SSH working on the instance, by creating
a keypair in the services project and referencing it.

With that I was able to diagnose many issues I faced.

The image I initially built was not working properly for a start.

Now I can successfully build a trove DB on OpenStack.  Yay me lol.

I do have other issues though that the trove database is not showing the
floating IP and I need to get it working with designate properly, but I am
on the right track now.

This seemed like the best way for me to get a working image:
https://www.server-world.info/en/note?os=CentOS_8&p=openstack_victoria3&f=15

Thank-you very much for your help :)

Regards,
Ryan