[ironic] virtual midcycle

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 16:08:25 UTC 2021

Greetings awesome humans,

We in the lands of baremetal and irony (err... Ironic, but you get the
idea) have been discussing having a virtual midcycle in the next few
weeks to help sort through some items and enable us to prioritize the
remainder of the development cycle.

I've created an etherpad[0], and a doodle poll[1]. Please keep in mind
we have active contributors across the globe at this time, so if
anyone feels like we need more time windows, please let me know. I'm
hoping to schedule the midcycle by early next week. Additional topics
are welcome on the etherpad. We will use that to identify how much
time we should try and schedule.

Thanks everyone!

[0] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/ironic-wallaby-midcycle
[1] https://doodle.com/poll/y9afrz6hhq7s23km?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link