[largescale-sig] Next meeting: January 13, 15utc

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jan 13 15:26:38 UTC 2021

We held our meeting today, with a focus on rebooting the Large Scale SIG
engine for the new year.

 From a Scaling Journey[1] perspective, amorin will focus on stage 1,
genekuo will focus on stage 2, belmoreira will focus on stage 4 and 5,
while I'll focus on stewarding the group and more janitorial tasks.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Large_Scale_SIG/ScaleUp

Meeting logs at:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/large_scale_sig/2021/large_scale_sig.2021-01-13-15.00.html

Our next meeting will be Wednesday, January 27 at 15utc in
#openstack-meeting-3 on Freenode IRC. Please join us if interested in
helping make large scale openstack less scary!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)