[barbican][oslo][nova][glance][cinder] cursive library status

Moises Guimaraes de Medeiros moguimar at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 15:57:09 UTC 2021

Hi Brian,

During Oslo's last weekly meeting [1] we decided that Oslo can take cursive
under its umbrella with collaboration of Barbican folks. I just waited a
bit with this confirmation as the Barbican PTL was on PTO and I wanted to
confirm with him.

What are the next steps from here?

[1]:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/2021/oslo.2021-01-04-16.00.log.html#l-64