[dev][ironic] how to read ipa source code#ironic-python-agent

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:03:47 UTC 2021

Thanks for beating me to to reply Jeremy!

With regards to Rocky, if you can consider a newer version, I would
highly recommend it.

A few different reasons:

1) Rocky is in extended maintenance. There will not be new releases
from the Rocky branch to include new fixes.
2) There have been substantial improvements in interaction/support
with Ussuri and Victoria releases.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

-Julia