[kolla] [train] Changing default quotas

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Fri Jan 8 15:29:21 UTC 2021

Hi Albert,

You can change your default Neutron quotas via neutron.conf. This is
described in the latest Neutron documentation:
https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/admin/ops-quotas.html#basic-quota-configuration

Kolla-Ansible doesn't provide a full configuration file for OpenStack
services. Instead, it includes specific options that are changed from
defaults. Create a /etc/kolla/config/neutron.conf file with your own
[quotas] settings, which will be merged into the default configuration
templated by Kolla-Ansible. For more details see
https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/latest/admin/advanced-configuration.html#openstack-service-configuration-in-kolla

Best wishes,
Pierre