[release] Status: RED - pip resolver issue with publish-openstack-releasenotes-python3

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 10:13:42 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 7:25 PM Herve Beraud <hberaud at redhat.com> wrote:

> Thanks all!
>
> Here we can track our advancement:
>
> https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:%22fix-relmgt-pip-doc%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

Herve thanks very much for your efforts - I was just getting caught up on
this to post the tripleo changes but I see you already beat me to it.
I'll check your list to see if there are any more and will post. I'll bring
this to the tripleo irc meeting today as well so we can get help merging
those asap.

thank you

marios