[swift] Openstack controller/keystone cause not uploading file to swift storage

Hamidreza Hosseini hrhosseini at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:37:58 UTC 2021

Hi,
I've installed swift storage and swift-proxy and keystone for object storage
I'm using memcached for caching keystone's data
But suddenly in some moments my cpu of keystone servers goes up till 50% (it is apache and keystone proccess) and the swift proxies wouldn't upload anything!!!
As I said servers have free cpu and ram and kernel tuned well
which parameter should I check for my problem?
How can I solve this strange problem?