Need core reviewers for sqlalchemy-migrate

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Feb 28 16:29:33 UTC 2021

On 2021-02-28 17:23:13 +0100 (+0100), Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 4:51 PM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:
[...]
> > Earlier in this discussion I performed a similar search just to
> > get an idea for how widespread the problem is, and noticed that
> > some projects still have cruft entries in their requirements.txt
> > even though they don't actually use the library any longer.
>
> Wise suggestion. I do not see, however, the search you mention.
[...]

Yep, sorry that was confusing. What I was trying to say is that
earlier in this discussion I got curious as to how widespread the
problem was, so I did some cursory searches for myself. I did not
actually report the results in the discussion, as it was not a
thorough analysis and I did not feel it would have added much at the
time.
--
Jeremy Stanley