Need core reviewers for sqlalchemy-migrate

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Feb 28 15:50:48 UTC 2021

On 2021-02-28 16:46:13 +0100 (+0100), Radosław Piliszek wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 4:25 PM Thomas Goirand <thomas at goirand.fr> wrote:
> > > The combo of Nova, Glance and Cinder patch series that I'm
> > > proposing should get us a long way there and will serve as a
> > > blueprint for other project, so there isn't really a reason
> > > this can't happen in any healthy project over the next cycle.
> >
> > There's also Heat, that uses migrate, if I'm not mistaking. IMO
> > that's also a core project.
> >
> > Appart from it, there's also:
> > - Desginate
> > - Senlin
> > - Trove
> >
> > I don't think there's anyone else that still uses it, so that's
> > 4 core projects, and 3 "less core" projects.
> >
> > I based my survey out of the Debian dependency list, hopefully
> > that doesn't include a mistake.
>
> It is pretty close!
>
> See https://codesearch.opendev.org/?q=sqlalchemy-migrate&i=nope&files=requirements.txt&excludeFiles=&repos=
>
> I caught Keystone, Murano and oslo.db too.

You may want to double-check that they actually import it. Earlier
in this discussion I performed a similar search just to get an idea
for how widespread the problem is, and noticed that some projects
still have cruft entries in their requirements.txt even though they
don't actually use the library any longer.
--
Jeremy Stanley