[puppet-openstack] stop using the ${pyvers} variable

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 27 14:52:31 UTC 2021

I have posted a comment on the said patch but I prefer using pyvers in that
specific patch because;
 - The change seems to be a backport candidate and using pyvers helps us
backport the change
   to older branches like Train which still supports python 2 IIRC.
 - We still use pyvers in the other modules so it would make sense to have
consistent implementation
   before we actually remove usage of pyvers from all modules.

Personally I prefer keeping pyvers because it doesn't make much effort but
helps us just in case
we have Python4 in a future (though I don't know when it really comes) or
any distro changes
package name format from python3- to python- or any different style.