[infra][tact-sig][kolla] Kayobe CI failing on vexxhost

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 25 15:25:11 UTC 2021

On 2021-02-25 14:37:23 +0000 (+0000), Mark Goddard wrote:
[...]
> I don't really appreciate the public dressing down, thanks.

And I don't especially appreciate the infrastructure I help run
being blamed for what is just as likely a bug in software you're
maintaining, without so much as a hint as to what you're seeing. It
happens constantly, from many corners of the community, and is
demoralizing to the point where our systems administrators quit
because they feel unappreciated. It leads directly to not being able
to provide you with any testing at all.

So asking again, can you *please* at least link to an example
failure?
--
Jeremy Stanley