[ops][victoria][trove] Problems running Trove

Ammad Syed syedammad83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:11:47 UTC 2021

Hi Hilsbos,

To access the nova instance, you need to define keypair in default section
of trove.conf.

[Default]
nova_keypair = trove-key

Keypair (trove-key) must be created before creating a database instance.

openstack keypair create --public-key ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub trove-key

Once the nova instance is deployed. you need to allow port 22 in security
group of nova instance. After that use the keypair to ssh nova instance.

- Ammad

--
Regards,

Syed Ammad Ali