[victoria][neutron] qos-fip extension cannot be enabled with OVN

Malik Obaid malikobaidadil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:40:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am using Openstack Victoria release on Ubuntu 20.04.

While configuring QOS policy I am facing 2 issues.

1. The command 'openstack extension list' does not show qos-fip, despite
qos-fip having been added to the list of extension_drivers.

2. An error is raised when trying to assign a qos-policy to a FIP:
BadRequestException: 400: Client Error for url:
http://172.16.30.46:9696/v2.0/floatingips/774dd653-3a9b-40d7-ade6-7cf5a3a4bbd2,
Unrecognized attribute(s) 'qos_policy_id'

I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thank you.

Regards,

Malik Obaid