[ops][victoria][trove] Problems running Trove

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:02:36 UTC 2021

Hi Dominic,

Ammad is right, you can ignore the "dumpe2fs" command error,
trove-guestagent just raises the error when the data storage is initialized
for the first time.

The warning message "No such container: database" could also be
ignored, trove-guestagent is checking if the database container is already
running before creating a new one.

You need to scroll down to look for the real error, maybe you can paste the
trove-guestagent log so we could help you.

---
Lingxian Kong
Senior Cloud Engineer (Catalyst Cloud)
Trove PTL (OpenStack)
OpenStack Cloud Provider Co-Lead (Kubernetes)