[victoria][cinder] Default Storage type

Jay Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:40:00 UTC 2021

Malik,

Have you created 'mystoragetype' with 'openstack volume type create' ?
If not, I believe the backup behavior is to use __DEFAULT__ .
https://docs.openstack.org/cinder/latest/admin/blockstorage-volume-number-weigher.html#volume-type

You will need to restart Cinder after creating the volume type and
updating cinder.conf.

Hope this helps.

Jay