[tripleo][compute][overcloud]Add additional compute nodes on existing overcloud

dangerzone ar dangerzonen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:27:01 UTC 2021

Hi Martin and Team,
Following to my questions of adding new compute onto existing overcloud, If
the new compute server is not the same type (existing running on blade
server) where it may be rack mount type, what are the changes I should make
to all yaml files related? I foreseen tricky especially the nic layout is
different between blade and rack mount type.
Pls advise anyone facing the same scenario.... (I just been informed the
new compute server is rack mount type)...
Pls advise...Thank you.