Some questions regarding OpenStack Trove Victoria release

Bekir Fajkovic bekir.fajkovic at citynetwork.eu
Tue Feb 16 09:27:19 UTC 2021

Hello again!

One additional question here:

Regarding the status of MSSQL provisioning inside the Trove project, is this abandoned or is it going to be provided in the future?
Do You have any developers involved in development of this particular datastore type right now and how easy it would be to add
it to the Trove Victoria concept?

I guess most of the work should be done on modifying the Guest Agent to adapt to MSSQL, probably this part of the project:

https://github.com/openstack/trove/tree/master/trove/guestagent

If there is no ongoing development work towards integration of MSSQL into Trove right now, maybe we at City Network could
contribute with that particular work by allocating suitable developer resources?

Best Regards

Bekir Fajkovic
Senior DBA
Mobile: +46 70 019 48 47

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED