[TripleO] Closing out stale bugs

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 17:23:59 UTC 2021

Hello TripleO,

FYI I started a process of closing out stale bugs. For now I'm specifically
looking at bugs targeted for wallaby-3 [1].

I just did a first pass and have removed 'wallaby-3' as target for anything
with status 'Incomplete' and older than 365 days - in total 81 bugs
(details there [2]). I will then also move onto 'New' 'Triaged' and 'In
Progress' (older than 365 days).

If you see a comment like [3] on your bug and you disagree please re-set
the status and milestone but also add a comment about why you disagree
('still a thing', 'ongoing _there_' etc).

thanks for your understanding!

regards, marios

[1] https://launchpad.net/tripleo/+milestone/wallaby-3
[2]